This article will offer advice to help for situations where a sensor hasn't been restored after being triggered.
Try to trigger the sensor again
In the first instance, one of the most efficient ways to try to fix this problem is to trigger the sensor again.
- If it's a contact sensor, open the door/window for a few seconds and then close it again
- If it's a motion sensor, walk past it and/or wave to trigger the sensor
- Wait a few minutes after
Restart the sensor
- Carefully unmount the sensor by inserting a flathead screwdriver into the slot at the bottom of the sensor and gently twisting the screwdriver, then sliding the sensor up and away from the mounting bracket
- Remove the battery for at least 5 minutes
- Reinsert the battery
- Carefully mount the sensor again
- Leave the sensor for at least 20 minutes
Restart the hub
Please see: Restarting the Central Hub
If this doesn't resolve the issue, please contact support. For us to help best, please provide the first 5 digits of the DSK code for the sensor in question, and explain the issue including the steps you have already taken.