Use with caution!
Please do NOT carry out a factory reset on sirens unless you have been advised to do so by our support team. If you are a monitored customer you should never follow these instructions!
Continuing with this process may render your siren unusable and requiring replacement or cause your alarm to require a full manual restore. Please contact us if you are unsure before continuing!
This article will walk you through the process of factory resetting the outdoor siren. This will reset the siren to the same state as it was when it was initially delivered but should only ever be done when advised to do so by the Boundary support team.
- Carefully open the siren lid by loosening (not removing) the two silver retaining screws at the bottom left-hand edge of the siren
- Open the siren lid by carefully lifting the lid from the bottom left edge
- Taking a screwdriver or pen, locate the tamper reset rocker switch through the hole in the plastic casing as shown:
- Gently tap the rocker switch three times in the space of two seconds so that it clicks
- If the light on the left of the siren then flashes red and blue, it has been reset
- If the light flashes a slow red then it was not initially paired and is already reset
- Remove one battery from the siren by unscrewing and lifting the battery cover
The siren has now been returned to a factory-ready state.