The central hub about menu will list various details about your alarm system. This is useful for troubleshooting with our support team so we can confirm what version of the software you are running for example.
To access the menu:
- Tap the screen to wake the hub up
- Enter your owner PIN code
- Tap the Red Cross to clear any messages
- From the menu, tap About
- You will then have the following options:
- Devices - A list of the sensors assigned to your system
- Rooms - A list of the rooms you have created
- Hardware - The current version numbers for the hardware you are using
- Firmware - A list of the version numbers for the central hub firmware and operating systems.