If your system is monitored with Police response you should not attempt these instructions. Instead, you should contact our support team for assistance.
On very rare occasions after a firmware update, the hub may become unresponsive. If this does happen, it's straightforward to restart the hub by following these instructions:
- Carefully remove the hub from the mounting bracket and turn it over
How to remove your hub from a bracket:
- Make sure the hub is plugged in and turned on at the power (it's important that it's turned on while you do the next steps)
- You will see a small pinhole at the bottom of the hub as shown in the picture below:
- Carefully insert a thin piece of wire into this hole until you feel a small click. Don't push too hard!
- The hub should now restart
- Place the hub back on the mounting bracket
If your hub still doesn't restart after following these instructions, please contact our support team for further assistance.