This function will permanently erase all sensors, users, rooms and setting on the hub and will reset it to the factory defaults. This should not be carried out unless advised to do so by the Boundary support team!
Although possible to reset the hub back to the factory settings you should not do so under any circumstances unless the Boundary support team has specifically advised you to do so! Resetting the hub will immediately and permanently:
- Remove all sensors
- Remove all user accounts
- Remove all rooms
- Remove all the settings
- Will reset the hub back to factory defaults
If you have been advised to reset the hub:
- Tap the screen to wake the hub up
- Enter your owner PIN code
- Tap the Red Cross to clear any messages
- From the menu, tap Reset > Factory Defaults
- Tap Continue to reset the hub or Cancel to back out of the reset option
We can't stress this enough but this action cannot be reversed so extreme caution should be used!