You can control how loud, or quiet, the volume is on your central hub as well as the internal siren volume very easily.
- Tap the hub screen to wake the system up
- Enter your user PIN
- Tap the Red Cross to bypass any on-screen messages
- Tap Settings > Volume
- Tap Hub Volume or Internal Siren Volume
- For Hub Volume, select the volume level for the keypad from Off to no beeps to High for a loud beep
- For Internal Siren Volume, select your desired volume level which also ranges from Off to High
- Tap the Green Cross to save your selection
- Tap the Red Cross to return to the settings menu
- Tap the Red Cross to get back to the man menu or twice to return to the locked home screen
Your new volume level is now set.