You can control how loud, or quiet, the beep noise is on your central hub when you tap the keypad keys very easily.
- Tap the hub screen to wake the system up
- Enter your user PIN
- Tap the Red Cross to bypass any on-screen messages
- Tap Settings > Volume
- Select the volume level for the keypad from Off to no beeps to High for a loud beep
- Tap the Green Cross to save your selection
- Tap the Red Cross to return to the settings menu
- Tap the Red Cross to get back to the man menu or twice to return to the locked home screen
Your new keypad volume level is now set.