Basic information about you is held in the Profile section of the mobile app. You can access this information by tapping Settings > My Profile
The information held here is important as the email address and phone number are both used for sending notifications about your system so keeping it up to date is a great idea.
Updating your Profile
To make changes to your profile:
- Login to the Boundary app on your phone
- Tap Settings > My Profile
- Tap the item you wish to edit (Name, Phone* or Email)
- Make the changes you need and tap Save Changes
- Your changes are now saved
- You can also easily change your 4-digit PIN by tapping the Change PIN button.
* Phone Verification
When you add or change the telephone number on your profile, we use phone verification to make sure the number is correct as this is an important step for alerts and notifications:
- Enter the number you wish to use for your profile
- Tap the Send Code button
- Enter the 6 digit verification code sent by SMS to your phone
- Tap Verify to confirm the code.
You can always tap the Request Code Again button if the code didn't come through.
You also have the ability to access your customer portal from Settings > Account Settings which links to our site at https://myaccount.boundary.co.uk. Your customer portal can be used for a large number of tasks including updating billing details and changing your subscription plan.