Arming and disarming the alarm system through your mobile app is very simple and can be completed in just a few steps. You can also arm or disarm your system through the central hub.
To arm the system through the mobile app, follow these instructions:
- Login to the Boundary App on your phone
- At the top of the screen, you will see the label below showing the alarm is currently disarmed
- Tap the label and the following screen will appear:
- Tap the Arm button to set the alarm
- The app will double-check the sensors and warn you if any sensors are preventing you from arming the alarm
- At the top of the screen you will see an arming progress window as below:
- If you wish to cancel the countdown, just click the Cancel link in the countdown
- Your system is then set and your home protected!
You can disarm the alarm before or after you enter your home by following these instructions. If you do enter without disarming then you will have 45 seconds to complete this process:
- Login to the Boundary app on your phone
- You will see the system is currently armed as shown below:
- Tap the Alarm is Armed label and the following window will appear:
- Tap the Disarm Alarm label and the system will disarm
- You will also see the time the alarm was disarmed displayed at the top of the home screen
For security, none of our smart home integrations can disarm the system without your interaction and permission and this includes voice control.