Arming and disarming the alarm system through your mobile app is very simple and can be completed in just a few steps. You can also arm or disarm your system through the central hub.
To arm the system through the mobile app, follow these instructions:
- Login to the Boundary App on your phone
- At the top of the screen, you will see the label below showing the alarm is currently disarmed
- Tap the label and the following screen will appear:
- Tap the Arm Alarm to set the alarm
- The app will double-check the sensors and warn you if any contact sensors are open preventing you from arming the alarm
- The countdown timer will appear giving you time to leave your home:
- If you wish to cancel the countdown, just click the Cancel link in the countdown
- Your system is then set and your home protected!
You can disarm the alarm before or after you enter your home by following these instructions. If you do enter without disarming then you will have 45 seconds to complete this process:
- Login to the Boundary app on your phone
- You will see the system is currently armed as shown below:
- Tap the Alarm is Armed label and the following window will appear:
- Tap the Disarm Alarm label and the system will disarm
- You have now disarmed your alarm!