Once you have downloaded and installed the Boundary alarm mobile app, you will be able to create a new account to access your alarm system.
Purchased your system from Boundary?
If you purchased your system directly through the Boundary site you will be able to login to complete the setup. No need to create an account, just use the details you chose when you made your purchase.
- Open the Boundary App on your phone
- Click the Create an account button
- Complete your personal details such as name, email, etc
- Make sure you have agreed to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Statement
- Click the blue Create Account button to continue
You will now be guided through a series of setup screens to complete the initial setup.
1) Set Up
This first screen will either ask you to Register your new Boundary System or Accept invite to an existing premises. If you are accepting an invite then you need to make sure the invitation has been sent by the account owner before continuing. The next steps apply if you are registering a new system.
2) Postcode Entry
This screen will prompt you to enter your property postcode and click the Find my Address button. You also have the option of entering your property address manually.
- Enter your property postcode and tap the Find My Address button
- Scroll through the displayed addresses until you find your property address
- Tap the address you wish to use and click Continue
3) Property Location
In order for us to setup the geofencing feature (where you will be reminded if you leave the home without setting the alarm) we need to confirm a geo-location for your property.
Using the map, move the pin until it is precisely over the location of your property. You can use the slider below the map to increase the safe boundary around it.
Once you're happy, click the Continue button
Your mobile app is now installed and you're ready to pair your central hub to continue with the alarm setup process!