Naturally, we would hate to lose you as a customer so rather than cancelling your plan maybe look towards the Lite version which, although limited in features, is free to use. If you still wish to cancel however then you should contact our support team in the first instance who will be happy to answer any questions or concerns you have. If you still wish to cancel then the team will be able to process this for you however you should be aware that once the cancellation is processed you will:
Lose access to the mobile application
Be unable to access the customer portal
The alarm system Hub will no longer receive any product updates
If you wish to proceed with your cancellation then you should:
- Login to your account at https://myaccount.boundary.co.uk
- Select My Plan from the left-hand menu
- Click the Manage Subscription button
- Select the Subscription plan you wish to cancel
- Click the Cancel Subscription link
- Complete the Reason for Cancellation field and click the Confirm Cancellation button
Your cancellation will be processed from the date shown on this screen and after that point, you will no longer be charged.
Changed Your Mind?
You can change your mind about your cancellation at any point up to the cancellation date, just get in touch with our support team for help!